Enartia is a group of brands, Papaki and TopHost, focused on domain registration, web hosting, WordPress, and cloud services. Papaki is the No 1 .GR and.EU domain registrar in Greece, making the company a leader in domain name services. TopHost provides web hosting solutions that cover every aspect of an organization. Our offices are in Heraklion, Crete, but since the beginning of the pandemic, we have been working under a fully remote setup.
Our mission is to change the online presence experience by empowering people with WOW online solutions. We utilize the power of the Internet to make daily life easier and more productive for everyone through innovative, reliable, and friendly services. We provide top-quality services to our customers, and at the same time, aim to create innovation and change.
Since April 2021, Enartia has been part of team.blue, a company that offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS, and applications to over 2 million SMEs, SoHo, and developer customers across Europe. The group, which has over 1,900 employees, consists of more than 30 well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents a total commitment to customers.
The successful applicant will have an enthusiastic attitude for their work with significant experience in creating secure, high-performance applications, constantly improving and optimizing our existing and new infrastructure to deliver on our promise of optimal customer satisfaction.
We are continuously evolving with our technologies and processes, thus making the role ideal for anyone looking to learn and grow their skills. We believe we create an ideal environment to support the learning and put the idea into motion. We expect you to learn and adapt quickly to the changing world around us.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- Solid experience in development with C# is a must.
- Deep knowledge of OOP, design patterns and clean code principles
- Strong focus on testing and code quality
- Familiar with high availability solutions and SaaS/PaaS models
- Fluent in English
- Microservices (experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus)
- Previous experience with platform integrations is a plus
- Prior work experience with Hosting, Email, VPS, Domains, SSL is a plus
- Work from anywhere in Greece (fully remote setup)
- Laptop & Equipment
- Competitive Salary
- Agile software development
- Periodic training sessions
- Private health insurance
- Work-life balance environment
- Ticket Restaurant
- Extra days off
- Recommend a friend Bonus