Enartia is a group of brands, Papaki and TopHost, focused on domain registration, web hosting, WordPress, and cloud services. Papaki is the No 1 .GR and.EU domain registrar in Greece, making the company a leader in domain name services. TopHost provides web hosting solutions that cover every aspect of an organization. Our offices are in Heraklion, Crete, but since the beginning of the pandemic, we have been working under a fully remote setup.
Our mission is to change the online presence experience by empowering people with WOW online solutions. We utilize the power of the Internet to make daily life easier and more productive for everyone through innovative, reliable, and friendly services. We provide top-quality services to our customers, and at the same time, aim to create innovation and change.
Since April 2021, Enartia has been part of team.blue, a company that offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS, and applications to over 2 million SMEs, SoHo, and developer customers across Europe. The group, which has over 1,900 employees, consists of more than 30 well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents a total commitment to customers.
The Commercial Director Greece will be part of the local leadership team in GR and will report to team.blue Chief Revenue Officer. The role will assume overall responsibility for the Commercial aspects of the business, that is, the functions that serve our customers and drive our revenue.
The Commercial Director will work closely with regional stakeholders and group functional units: finance, tech, data science, product and will manage local Sales, Marketing and Customer Care teams, ensuring that the business objectives are met (ROI, performance, turnover, profit, efficiency etc.) for brands focused primarily on the Greek region.
- Forecasting, planning, and setting budgets in coordination with the finance department for all commercial activities within the business.
- Setting business objectives and creating, implementing and analyzing success of strategies.
- Define and implement local strategies for pricing & packaging in order to increase average value of customers and gross adds.
- Working with marketing in order to increase new customers count while keeping under control the cost of acquisition.
- Focusing on channel innovation to drive maximum customer volumes through both marketing and sales efforts.
- Develop cross-selling and up-selling activities driven through marketing automation with the goal of increasing product adoption, usage and ARPU.
- Build a culture of data driven decision making within teams, ensuring tracking is correctly defined and implemented.
- Analyzing the competition and market conditions and implementing strategies to ensure Greek brands have a (continuous) competitive edge.
- Design and implementation of processes and procedures in line with the group best practices, to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Conduct regular analysis of customer base to identify trends and measure growth. Identifying emerging customer needs and bringing them group product functional unit.
- Provide local commercial insight on any M&A activities to ensure that appropriate value creation plans are realized operationally, and that full integration is executed with existing business resource.
- Leading the business in a way that puts customer satisfaction and the customer journey at the heart of everything we do, ensuring that we are completely customer centric, whilst maintaining an efficient and well managed customer support offer
- Setting objectives in conjunction with our support team, developing strategies to achieve maximum output whilst also ensuring the highest possible level of customer service as measured by NPS ratings
- Developing sales activities for corporate accounts, resellers and in the future create a sale culture within the customer support team.
- Analyzing customer feedback and trends to identify areas of product and service improvement.
Required skills and experience
- Great experience in managing marketing, customer care and sales teams in a B2B / SMEs setting, ideally in a technology/SaaS related industry.
- Strong experience in performance and digital marketing with test and learn mentality.
- Commercial acumen to be able to manage complex projects considering the impact on the overall organization.
- In depth senior management experience managing teams within the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service function, with strong inspirational leadership skills
- Ability to meet challenging targets within tight deadlines.
- Highly competent influencer up to and including board level.
- Excellent ability to organize, synthesize and present information to senior leadership and key stakeholders in product, marketing, finance and sales teams.
- Deep understanding of subscription-based business model.
- Strategic yet hands-on approach.
- Effective cost centre management and budgetary control.
- Knowledge of domain and hosting industry a plus.
Personal attributes and Key competencies
- Outstanding analytical skills and a strong ability to interpret and present key findings and recommendations.
- A self-starter, comfortable working at pace with significant amounts of autonomy.
- At ease in working in a transforming environment.
- Organized and detail orientated.
- A sharp yet strategic thinker, self-driven and entrepreneurial.
- A confident and inspirational servant-leadership style.
- Strong facilitation and group problem solving skills.
- Work from anywhere in Greece (fully remote setup)
- Laptop & Equipment
- Competitive Salary
- Periodic training sessions
- Private health insurance
- Work-life balance environment
- Ticket Restaurant
- Extra days off
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- Heraklion - Crete
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
- Mid-Senior level
We are based in The Science and Technology Park of Crete (STEP-C) within the Foundation of Research and Technology (FORTH), in Heraklion, Crete. The collaborations that are formed here, contribute to the rapid development of applied research, as the constant exchange of ideas and technologies is easier than ever. The city of Heraklion is the capital of the amazing island of Crete, in Greece. A great mediterranean place to live in, that provides a balanced lifestyle with a great cuisine and mild climate.
About team.blue Greece
Enartia is a group of brands focused on domain registration, hosting, WordPress and cloud services. Our mission is to change the online presence experience one idea at a time.
Loading application form
Already working at team.blue Greece?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.