Enartia is a group of brands, Papaki and TopHost, focused on domain registration, web hosting, WordPress, and cloud services. Papaki is the No 1 .GR and.EU domain registrar in Greece, making the company a leader in domain name services. TopHost provides web hosting solutions that cover every aspect of an organization. Our offices are in Heraklion, Crete, but since the beginning of the pandemic, we have been working under a fully remote setup.
Our mission is to change the online presence experience by empowering people with WOW online solutions. We utilize the power of the Internet to make daily life easier and more productive for everyone through innovative, reliable, and friendly services. We provide top-quality services to our customers, and at the same time, aim to create innovation and change.
Since April 2021, Enartia has been part of team.blue, a company that offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS, and applications to over 2 million SMEs, SoHo, and developer customers across Europe. The group, which has over 1,900 employees, consists of more than 30 well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents a total commitment to customers.
We need a computer technician, responsible for the smooth operation and maintenance of workstations and laptops of Enartia staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Service monitoring
- Daily monitoring of services and systems.
- Basic problem management actions in services and systems.
- Esqualate complex problems and incidents in the infrastructure team.
- Abuse Management
- Esqualate abuses to the customers involved.
- Additional actions required in the context of each complaint.
- Keeping documents and procedures.
- Periodic control of procedures
- Among other duties, periodically shall act outside basic responsibilities in order to help the company’s main target as well as develop within it.
Skills & Qualifications
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Have strong troubleshooting skills in Linux (preferred) and Windows environments
- Monitor performance and maintain systems and networks according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Laptop and equipment
- Mostly Remote Working
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
- Sponsored trainings, courses and certifications
- Private health insurance
- Work-life balance environment
- Ticket Restaurant
- Competitive Salary
- Extra days off
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- Heraklion - Crete
- Employment type
We are based in The Science and Technology Park of Crete (STEP-C) within the Foundation of Research and Technology (FORTH), in Heraklion, Crete. The collaborations that are formed here, contribute to the rapid development of applied research, as the constant exchange of ideas and technologies is easier than ever. The city of Heraklion is the capital of the amazing island of Crete, in Greece. A great mediterranean place to live in, that provides a balanced lifestyle with a great cuisine and mild climate.
About team.blue Greece
Enartia is a group of brands focused on domain registration, hosting, WordPress and cloud services. Our mission is to change the online presence experience one idea at a time.
Loading application form
Already working at team.blue Greece?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.