Technical Support Representative
Enartia is a group of brands, Papaki and TopHost, focused on domain registration, web hosting, WordPress, and cloud services. Papaki is the No 1 .GR and.EU domain registrar in Greece, making the company a leader in domain name services. TopHost provides web hosting solutions that cover every aspect of an organization.
Our offices are in Heraklion, Crete, but since the beginning of the pandemic, we have been working under a fully remote setup. Our mission is to change the online presence experience by empowering people with WOW online solutions. We utilize the power of the Internet to make daily life easier and more productive for everyone through innovative, reliable, and friendly services. We provide top-quality services to our customers, and at the same time, aim to create innovation and change.
Since April 2021, Enartia has been part of team.blue, a company that offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS, and applications to over 2 million SMEs, SoHo, and developer customers across Europe. The group, which has over 1,900 employees, consists of more than 30 well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents a total commitment to customers.
Responsible for assisting customers with any inquiries while ensuring the highest standards of customer service are met. Dealing with hosting and billing support and also dealing with payments and invoices. Helping customers resolve purchasing problems and assisting customers with relevant products and services. Reporting bigger problems to the managers. Handling customers in person, via tickets system or over the phone.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Among other duties, periodically shall act outside basic responsibilities in order to help the company’s main target as well as develop within it.
- Helping customers via tickets and telephone
- Reporting to manager regarding difficult customer service situations
- Reporting regarding technical problems
- Reporting any bug or problem that might encounter during the daily routine
- Dealing with payments and invoices Skills & Qualifications
- Provide professional and friendly customer support.
- Accuracy, efficiency when responding to incoming customer inquiries.
- Willingness to confront and resolve a wide range of customer problems, of basic to advanced complexity.
- Knowledge of hosting services and domain names. (Preferably to have a technical background)
- Self-leadership skills and ability to take initiative.
- Cooperating skills and team spirit.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Albanian and English
- Remote Working
- Laptop and equipment of employee’s choice
- Work-life balance environment and flexible hours
- Performance-oriented awards as per quarterly set goals
- Birthday leave
- Accounting Hostal
- Heraklion - Crete
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
We are based in The Science and Technology Park of Crete (STEP-C) within the Foundation of Research and Technology (FORTH), in Heraklion, Crete. The collaborations that are formed here, contribute to the rapid development of applied research, as the constant exchange of ideas and technologies is easier than ever. The city of Heraklion is the capital of the amazing island of Crete, in Greece. A great mediterranean place to live in, that provides a balanced lifestyle with a great cuisine and mild climate.
About team.blue Greece
Enartia is a group of brands focused on domain registration, hosting, WordPress and cloud services. Our mission is to change the online presence experience one idea at a time.
Technical Support Representative
Loading application form
Already working at team.blue Greece?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.