Enartia (Papaki & Top.Host), a part of the team.blue family, is seeking a passionate and strategic Commercial Director for Greece to lead our Marketing, Customer Care and Sales teams.
Enartia comprises Papaki and Top.Host, recognized leaders in the .GR domain registration and web hosting services in Greece. We operate in a fully remote setup, offering you the freedom to work from home.
Our vision is to make online business simpler by empowering companies, mainly SMEs, SoHos and freelancers with WOW online solutions. We utilize the power of the Internet to make daily life easier and more productive for everyone through innovative, reliable, and friendly services. We provide top-quality services to our customers, and at the same time, aim to create innovation and change.
3 reasons to apply for this job:
Join a global powerhouse: Enartia is a part of team.blue. We're more than just a company – we're online enablers, providing local entrepreneurs with the essential tools to thrive in today's ever-changing landscape. With over 2 million satisfied customers across Europe leveraging our cutting-edge hosting technology, we're driving success in a digital age.
Drive Innovation in a dynamic environment: As our Commercial Director, you will shape the future of our Greek market, collaborating with regional stakeholders and group functional units such as finance, tech, data science, product and you will manage local Marketing, Sales, and Customer Care teams.
Customer-centric excellence: Your role will put customer satisfaction at the core of everything you do. You'll lead teams and develop strategies to grow our customer database, increase the value of our existing customers and ensure high-quality customer service while delivering outstanding results.
Role and responsibilities:
As the Commercial Director Greece, you'll be responsible for the following:
Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute strategies to meet business objectives, set budgets, and drive revenue growth in Greece.
Market Innovation: Foster innovation in pricing, packaging, marketing, and sales to maximize customer value and drive business success.
Customer Acquisition: Focus on growing customer acquisition and gross adds, working closely with marketing to increase new customer counts while controlling the cost of acquisition.
Data-Driven Decisions: Promote a culture of data-driven decision-making, ensuring accurate tracking and analysis.
Competitive Advantage: Analyze market conditions, competition, and emerging trends to maintain a competitive edge.
Customer Focus: Prioritize customer satisfaction and the customer journey while managing a dynamic customer support team.
Sales Development: Develop sales activities for corporate accounts, resellers, and a future sales culture within the support team.
Continuous Improvement: Use customer feedback and trends to identify areas for product and service enhancement.
Required skills and experience:
To thrive in this role, you should have:
- Experience in managing B2B/SMEs marketing, customer care, and sales teams, preferably in a technology/SaaS-related industry.
- Strong performance and digital marketing expertise.
- A deep understanding of subscription-based business models and the ability to manage complex projects.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to meet challenging targets.
- Knowledge of the domain and hosting industry is a plus.
Personal attributes and key competencies:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present key findings effectively.
- Self-driven and comfortable in a transforming environment.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- A strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A confident and inspirational servant-leadership style.
- Proficiency in facilitation and group problem-solving.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- You will be preferably based in Athens or Heraklion in order to easily meet with the teams when needed.
- The flexibility to work from anywhere in Greece (fully remote setup).
- Private health insurance to ensure your well-being.
- A work-life balance environment that prioritizes your personal life.
- Additional days off.
- Ticket Restaurant for your convenience.
If you're ready to lead in a dynamic environment, drive innovation, and put customers at the heart of your work, apply for the Commercial Director Greece role at Enartia. Join our global powerhouse and make an impact on the industry.